Print Page | Close Window

How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services

Printed From: Microsoft Dynamics Forums
Category: Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
Forum Name: GP - Installation and Administration
Forum Discription: Installation, Upgrade, Service Pack, Security, Database, Administration, SQL Server, Login Issues, System Errors, Performance, EDI, Business Portal, and related topics
URL: http://www.MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=2329
Printed Date: March 28 2020 at 5:43am

Topic: How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services
Posted By: karthikpallavi
Subject: How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:32am
Hi Everyone,

I am battling an issue and I figured one of you guys on this forum may be able to help.

I have a developed an application in java to access Microsoft Dynamics 10.0 through Web Services. I post a SOAP request to  DynamicsGPWebService.asmx web services and get a SOAP response that is handled in my java program using simple XML parsing.

I want to achieve the same using objects in Apache AXIS. The first issue is that how can I list out all the webmethods available in the web services.

The next issue is once I get a webmethod, how can I list out all the available fields of that webmethod using apache axis.

Once I get a list of fields then how can I identify the mandatory fields of the webmethod using apache.axis?

Once I get the available fields, how can I fill the fields of the webmethod, if the fields refer to some other objects and then I want to send it out as a soap request using Apache AXIS?

Any ideas, suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik

Print Page | Close Window