Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Africa Trip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph A Nader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Africa Trip
    Posted: November 27 2006 at 2:27am
Hey All...

I am leaving to Angola/Africa in the next couple of days...I have to perform an end user training for 20 employees for one of our Dynamics GP9 customers there...
This is my first trip to africa and I would appreciate any hints, concerning the weather, food, places to visit...or anything I should be aware of ( Other than diseases...cause I have already taken the proper precautions... :)

Thank you...
Joseph Abou Nader, PMP

MCT
,MCTS,MCBMSS,MCSA
Sponsored Links

JohndeKock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohndeKock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 2:47am
Hi Joseph,

Drop me a mail and I will give you as much info as I can. I live in South Africa so I should be able to help with most of your queries. I would love to know where you are going in Angola (It is a beatiful country - but the last time I saw it was in 1984 through the gun-site of our tank - but that is another story!).
You will pick up my mail address of my user profile.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Have fun!
John
Joseph A Nader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph A Nader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 3:20am
Hey man...

Don't ask me why...but I was hoping you will reply my inquiry...I will be glad to get the information from you. I will be sending you the email...

Thanks
Joseph Abou Nader, PMP

MCT
,MCTS,MCBMSS,MCSA
Joseph A Nader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph A Nader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 9:42am
Well my africa trip didn't go so easy...After I wasn't able to get on  my flight in dubai...I had to go to ethiopia for 3 days...and then it took me till today to reach angola...Moreover, I lost my luguage...

What can I say?...this is the last time I travel with ethiopian airlines...No offence...

Joseph Abou Nader, PMP

MCT
,MCTS,MCBMSS,MCSA
JohndeKock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohndeKock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 2:11am
Ouch! I hope there is a Woolworths branch in Luanda.
Have fun!
John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic