Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Microsoft Dynamics AX > Axapta (AX)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You can only activate a standard cost costing type
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You can only activate a standard cost costing type

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nageshkumarapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You can only activate a standard cost costing type
    Posted: October 23 2017 at 1:40am

I have an item ABC already assigned to a model group where the inventory model is 'standard'.

However, when I go in the price setup and activate the price, I get the message 'Item ABC inventory model is at standard cost, you can only activate a standard cost costing type. Activation has not been performed.'

What else is missing?

Thank you,

Saanvi S

Nagesh kumar
Sponsored Links

nageshkumarapp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nageshkumarapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2017 at 1:46am
Originally posted by nageshkumarapp nageshkumarapp wrote:

I have an item ABC already assigned to a model group where the inventory model is 'standard'.

However, when I go in the price setup and activate the price, I get the message 'Item ABC inventory model is at standard cost, you can only activate a standard cost costing type. Activation has not been performed.'

What else is missing?

Thank you,

Nagesh kumar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic