Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Microsoft Dynamics AX > Navision (NAV)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NAV add-on for complex pricing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpsonsnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAV add-on for complex pricing
    Posted: March 18 2016 at 7:43am
In my industry when we receive a customer we need to gather the customers requirement, make technical and operational decisions prior to supplying the customer with a price.  Is there a tool that could be added to NAV where a process flow could be developed to gather the correct information and inputs from each department?

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

microlabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microlabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2017 at 4:56am
Hello simpsonsnow,

I am also looking out for same type of a tool that could be added to NAV where a process flow could be developed to gather the correct information. If you get one, please help me with it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic