FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confgure CRM 2013 RU3 Outlook Addin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kkline View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confgure CRM 2013 RU3 Outlook Addin
    Posted: March 09 2016 at 9:23am
Hello All I searched hi and low for an answer, but no luck I'm hoping that someone here can help me out. My company has been using CRM for the past years and we recently have a need to start using outlook to sync data. I tried to add it to my machine which I have it installed but when I go to add the organization in the wizard it fails. I have pulled the log file and I see that its failing on setting up the mapistore for the first time but I don't know where to look to correct the issue. Any insight would be great.

13:11:50|   Info| Logon mapi store
13:11:50|   Info| Logon admin service
13:11:50|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookCRMDatastoreInstaller.GetCrmStoreServiceId
13:11:50|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookCRMDatastoreInstaller.GetServiceIds
13:11:50|   Info| Query all rows in msg service table
13:11:50|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookCRMDatastoreInstaller.GetServiceIds
13:11:50|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookCRMDatastoreInstaller.GetCrmStoreServiceId
13:11:50|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookCRMDatastoreInstaller.DeleteV4CrmDatastore
13:11:50|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookConfigurator.InitializeMapiStoreForFirstTime
13:12:50| Error| Exception : An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.    at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookConfigurator.InitializeMapiStoreForFirstTime()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.OutlookConfigurator.Configure(IProgressEventHandler progressEventHandler)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.ConfigEngine.Configure(Object stateInfo)
13:12:50| Error| Exception : Server was unable to process request.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic