Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SAFGrid for user define data type

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAFGrid for user define data type
    Posted: July 14 2014 at 1:58pm
Hi,

I need help with the SAFGrid for the user define data type in Solomon 5.5. I have to create a screen that will show weekly sales for each item.

So, I create a stored procedure to get weekly sales by passing Inventory.invtid then define a data type as

Type Sales
Invtid as string
Date As sdate
QTYSales as Double
End Type

Then, add the control on the screen for bSales data type, then call SetAddr, SqlCursorEX and detailsetupextend for SAFGrid. But when I ran the screen, it shows "unable to locate the field". I don't know what I miss or how to do this in VBA tool. Please help.

Thank you very much
Sponsored Links

novice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2014 at 12:22pm
Hi all,

I have changed data from SAFGrid to Database View by following the steps of using database table but I got programming bulletproof error 20007 while loading the screen. I checked everything and found nothing. Please let me know, if you think about anything I should look for.

Thank you very much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic