Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > CRM - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No ribbon in "Dashboard" area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guerillatoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No ribbon in "Dashboard" area
    Posted: June 26 2014 at 2:05am
Hi, I'm very new to Dynamics CRM (2011 to be exact) and need help using it in my new employment. I have no one here with more seniority on the system nor someone who knows any more about it than me. I'm not new to CRM systems in general, just Dynamics. I don't consider myself to have any development capabilities but I am certainly no technophobe.

Anyhow, onto the question. I would like to set up a custom dashboard, I have watched a few videos and read a few guides but they all use a ribbon to create the new dashboard that I do not have and cannot seem to find. You should be able to see from the image below.

Does anyone know how I can get the dashboard ribbon to show? 

I have tried Right Click -> Customize the Ribbon... but this just gives me options for general Outlook items rather than Dynamics.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic