Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Microsoft Dynamics POS > POS
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reports are not working properly for dd-MM-yyyy fo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reports are not working properly for dd-MM-yyyy fo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manojattal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reports are not working properly for dd-MM-yyyy fo
    Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:44pm
Hello,

I am using Microsoft Dynamics POS in India. I am facing date format related issue while trying to view reports in Dynamics POS.

I am using Windows 7 OS. In my system date time format set is English(India). I went to Control Panel>Region and Language. There I could see my date format is set as English(India).

Now when I click on report for "Daily Sales By Category" in POS, it shows 0 values. This is because when I say date as 06/05/2014(6th May 2014), it is actually taking date as 5th June 2014. And if I change my date to 29/05/2014, it shows error: The conversion of nvarchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.

Here if I change my DateTime format to English(United States), then reports work fine. But I can't tell my client to change DateTime format when they need to view reports. Can somebody help me out to  fix this issue?
Sponsored Links

fifa16coins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifa16coins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2015 at 7:16pm
Pogba was at the top of Town's record of exchange objectives but the Major Team management were incapable to Fifa 16 Coins indication the France worldwide midfielder, instead including Kevin De Bruyne and Fabian Delph to their ranks.The 22-year-old Pogba will come up against City in Champions Team activity in Birmingham on Wed and Buffon said Juve's capability to keep keep of their prized asset shown cash is Cheap Fifa 16 Coins not everything.
buy fifa 16 coins to www.salefifa16coins.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic