Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Column searches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonfrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Column searches
    Posted: March 21 2014 at 9:58am
Hello,

I'm extremely new to Microsoft Dynamics SL.

I didn't seem to find what I was looking for in CustomizationManager.pdf.

When I pull up Purchase Order Maintenance and hit F3 from within the Project Textbox it pulls up a window called Active PO Projects List.

If I start typing under Company or Customer # and hit tab, it finds the first entry in that column that starts with those characters.

If I try that under Description, it always goes to the 3rd row.  How do i modify the default search behavior of the Description column to match the functionality of the other columns?

If this is covered in a user guide, can you please direct me to it?  What is the proper way to describe this simple search functionality?

Thanks for your time,
                                  Jon Frain
Sponsored Links

jonfrain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonfrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2014 at 10:01am
My info is:

MS Dynamics SL 2011 FP1 - Advanced Management
Version 8.12.40821.00 (8.0.0.0)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic