Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Microsoft Dynamics POS > POS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple Stores and Store reports??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maartymaart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Stores and Store reports??
    Posted: November 17 2013 at 12:53pm
Hi...

Forgive me if this is an easy task, but I cannot see how to be able to setup multiple stores. I realise that we can have registers at different locations, but how can I have seperate stock items for each location. I would like to be able to setup a store location and report on each location and what is sold from each location etc.

Am i missing something or is this able to be done via the register number...??

Thanks for any help with this!

Cheers,
Maarten
Sponsored Links

nChannel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nChannel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2013 at 9:24am
Hi Maarten,

Not sure if you're looking for an integration solution or not but it may be of some help for your situation. Using the nChannel connector for Microsoft Dynamics RMS you can quickly and easily integrate and connect your Microsoft POS system to a variety of eCommerce, ERP and accounting systems. Once downloaded, the connector for RMS starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to the platform.  Simply add additional connectors for the other channel systems you use to begin exchanging data between Microsoft Dynamics RMS and any channel.

Perhaps this might be of interest?

Darren
1-800-406-8217
info@nChannel.com
www.nChannel.com
nChannel
Cloud Integration Platform for Multi-Channel Retail
fifa16coins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifa16coins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2015 at 7:15pm
you can quickly incorporate and link your Microsof company POS system to a variety of eCommerce, ERP and Fifa 16 Coins bookkeeping techniques. Once downloadable, the plug for RMS begins duplicating your client, product, sales and provider information to the system.  Simply add additional connections for the other route techniques you use to begin trading information between Microsof company Characteristics RMS and any Cheap Fifa 16 Coins route. 
buy fifa 16 coins to www.salefifa16coins.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic