Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > CRM - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRM in Banks- Integration with ATM Channels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awwam_7@hotmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRM in Banks- Integration with ATM Channels
    Posted: November 16 2013 at 8:57pm

Gentlemen,

I am currently looking for information related to integrating Dynamics CRM offers/promotions with Electronic channels (i.e. ATM/CDM machines in banking industry).

What I am looking for is not a proiduct solution like an adapter to facilitate this integration but a conceptual approach/functionality/connectivity to connect between CRM and ATM machines. Keeping in mind that management of campaigns/offers shall be done through CRM only and interfaced in ATM machines.

Appreciate your experienced suggestions, and thanking you in advance.

Sponsored Links

paulo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2014 at 3:03am
CRM software for banking companies is vital in order to gain a competitive edge in the market. Customers look for banks that cater to their specific needs and requirements. The CRM software of a banking company allows the organization to segment their customers and calculate both strategic and tactical value.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic