Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Management Reporter Actual Reporting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Management Reporter Actual Reporting
    Posted: October 09 2013 at 12:13pm

We are upgrading our GP9 environment to GP2010 and migrated FRx 6.7 to Management Reporter 2012.  Everything with GP seems to be working correctly, however, Management Reporter is not.  Anywhere the "Book Code/Attribute Category" is "ACTUAL", there is extremely little to no data returned for any period this year.  However, the budgets do populate (which i believe says the connection to GP is there) for 2012.  Running a report in 2012 does return data for any of those months, but as soon as I change to a period within 2013, I get no ACTUAL data, only budgets.

Could anyone point me in the right direction by having any ideas what could be causing this?

GP: v11.0.2044

MR: v2.1.1033.30

MR2012: Using DataMart integrated with GP

Running SQL Server 2008 32bit and have the MR app server installed on the sql server while the clients are on terminal servers.

Sponsored Links

lynbarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynbarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2013 at 9:29am
In the Configuration Console, if you select the DDM integration in the left-hand pane, do you see current dates for both "Last time everything was fully integrated" and the "last time an integration occured?"
Also, is there a button that says "Disable Integration" or one that says "Enable Integration?"
I think your best bet might be to remove & re-add the DDM. Here are the steps to do that:

1. Open the Management Reporter Configuration Console on the server from the Start menu.

2. In the left hand navigation pane, click ERP Integrations.

3. Click the integration being used, and disable the integration with the “Disable Integration” button.

4. Click “Remove” to remove the ERP Integration.

5. Click the Management Reporter Services in the left hand navigation and stop both of the Management Reporter Services.

6. Open up SQL server management Studio. Log in to the applicable SQL instance. Delete the DDM database.

7. Back in the configuration Console start the Management Reporter Services.

8. Configure the ERP Integration again by going to “File > Configure.”

9. Complete the Wizard

10. Repeat steps 1-3 above only this time click the “enable Integration” button

11. Initial integration should complete within 5-10 minutes.

Wait until you have a valid date for the "last time everything was fully integrated" and then try running a report.

Good luck & keep us posted on how you make out with these steps.
lynbarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynbarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2013 at 9:30am
PS - I'm not sure what happened with my copy/paste, but I see my reply is hard to read.  Let me know if you have any trouble interpreting those steps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic