Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Web Applications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Business Portal Title displays multiple times

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stumlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Business Portal Title displays multiple times
    Posted: September 25 2013 at 7:25am
I had some problems installing Business Portal. It would get to a certain point in the install and then fail with an error message. I have now fixed this issue and gotten Business Portal installed.

However, when I navigate to it in the SharePoint site, it repeating the titles multiple times.
I am assuming this is because of the install failing before. It would make it part way through and then fail and I guess whatever it did finish did not roll back (and it didn’t show up in the Programs and Features to uninstall). This happens for each section that I click on, Manager, Executive, Compnay, etc.

In addition, due to the install not completing properly, I am getting the following error messages in the Exective Main Page (In addition some other pages):
The item "http://vm-sql09r2-gp3:82//ReportsLibrary/TWO/Sales/Charts and KPIs/Total Sales YTD Detail.rld' cannot be found. (rsItemNotFound)

This message is shown 4 times.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic