Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IV Aging Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IV Aging Report
    Posted: July 10 2013 at 10:19am
I need to produce an Inventory Aging Report, or something relatively similar.

I was trying to get a report for all the items that have not moved since Dec 2012..( i.e. all the items that have not moved for the year).....there does not seem to be any standard report that would easily allow this, so I've been trying to customize one using the report writer via restrictions..but I cant seem to figure it out.

I tried using the "Item Period History Report" and customizing it as follows:
Restriction: IV_SUM_HIST_Period.Year <= 2012
However, this just restricts the Periods that are displayed....below is an example of the output..that particular item has movement after 2012, it just does not print it....this is not what I'm looking for.

Sample Output:
 03WOO1ESS1BAR1                  CR Wood Essence Bark SH#E50 16.5X66.4 10pc 736328
   9        September               2012                                     160
   10       October                 2012                                     359
   11       November                2012                                       6
   12       December                2012                                     251

Any guidance or  suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic