Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Microsoft Dynamics POS > POS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Display Pole not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Display Pole not working
    Posted: June 24 2013 at 5:56am

Hi,

My name is Venu. 

I am working on Microsoft Dynamics Retail POS.

We are planning to use Customer Display(Display Poles-Bixolon BCD 1100). I have downloaded Both Windows and OPOS Drivers.. 

I have installed the windows driver successfully, after installation I have plugged in the Display Pole to the USB port of My Machine.. then system tried to auto update the drivers but it could not find.. then I have manually updated the Drivers.  When I update the Drivers the COM Port 5 was assigned to the Display Pole. Now in AX-> Retail> HardwareProfile->LineDisplay  I have selected(given) Display  toWindows driver and Display Device name as COM5 . I have repeated the same procedure for the OPOS driver.. but for either the drivers when I start the POS i get following error An error occured and retail POS could not find the line Display. Yopu can try to fix the problem, and then click retry. Or click Cancel to start the Retail POS without the Line Display. 

Thanks & Regards
Venu
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic