Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Customization and Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Search grids on SL2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDawwod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search grids on SL2012
    Posted: November 27 2012 at 6:28am
After I have upgrade to 2011. for search screens sometimes the order of results for the same search craiteria get differnt. which meen i get the same result but in differnt order. how can i stop that??
Sponsored Links

TP2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TP2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2012 at 6:45pm
Can you provide one example?
MDawwod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDawwod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2012 at 2:20am
when Customer lookup screen from service call entry screen by pressing on the magnify icon then enter search key word them press Refresh I got 3 records . let say the will be like this

Customer 1
Customer 2
Customer 3

Then I select Customer 1 close the screen and press the magnify icon again enter the same serach criteria press refresh I got the same records but in that order

Customer 2
Customer 3
Customer 1

How could i make it fixed . all with the same order
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic