Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Microsoft Dynamics POS > POS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pole Display

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PandaPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pole Display
    Posted: June 29 2012 at 2:32am
Hi Hope this question isn't to obvious....

We have Aures Odysee tills with a 2 line front facing display (a pole display i guess without the pole)

We have configured the Pole to work (via OPOS) within Store Ops Manager and can get it to display a Pole Message succesfully. But what we want is to diplay the last item scanned and its price.

So my question is

1) Is this possible within RMS Dynamics 2.0

and if so

2) how

Any help greatfully received Smile

Sponsored Links

leav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2012 at 1:07pm

does it display any items scanned at all? Or just your pole message?

The display is typically designed to show the display message when not in use, and should display the item scanned into the POS screen.
vegore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 5:54am

Hi,

My name is Venu. 

I am working on Microsoft Dynamics Retail POS.

We are planning to use Customer Display(Display Poles-Bixolon BCD 1100). I have downloaded Both Windows and OPOS Drivers.. 

I have installed the windows driver successfully, after installation I have plugged in the Display Pole to the USB port of My Machine.. then system tried to auto update the drivers but it could not find.. then I have manually updated the Drivers.  When I update the Drivers the COM Port 5 was assigned to the Display Pole. Now in AX-> Retail> HardwareProfile->LineDisplay  I have selected(given) Display  toWindows driver and Display Device name as COM5 . I have repeated the same procedure for the OPOS driver.. but for either the drivers when I start the POS i get following error An error occured and retail POS could not find the line Display. Yopu can try to fix the problem, and then click retry. Or click Cancel to start the Retail POS without the Line Display. 

Thanks & Regards
Venu
vegore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 6:27am

Hi,

My name is Venu. 

I am working on Microsoft Dynamics Retail POS.

We are planning to use Customer Display(Display Poles-Bixolon BCD 1100). I have downloaded Both Windows and OPOS Drivers.. 

I have installed the windows driver successfully, after installation I have plugged in the Display Pole to the USB port of My Machine.. then system tried to auto update the drivers but it could not find.. then I have manually updated the Drivers.  When I update the Drivers the COM Port 5 was assigned to the Display Pole. Now in AX-> Retail> HardwareProfile->LineDisplay  I have selected(given) Display  toWindows driver and Display Device name as COM5 . I have repeated the same procedure for the OPOS driver.. but for either the drivers when I start the POS i get following error An error occured and retail POS could not find the line Display. Yopu can try to fix the problem, and then click retry. Or click Cancel to start the Retail POS without the Line Display. 

Thanks & Regards
Venu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic