Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Module Registration Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mossy_71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Module Registration Issues
    Posted: March 07 2012 at 2:06pm
To begin, I would like to inform you that this is my first experience with Installing and Configuring any Dynamics product.

Recently I have installed MS Dynamics SL 2011 in our environment.  Upon completion of the server components, I created the system databases, and created aour company.  I then began to work on the Registration.  We experienced some issues with getting our registration keys from the VOICE site, but was able to get this corrected throught the submission of a trouble ticket through the site.

Now I have a list of Modules and each of their respective Serial Numbers and License Keys.  From the Registration window/Module tab, I am able to enter the Item and Serial Number for all modules except one--A1 (when I try to add that module, I get an error stating "Item not found, lease re-enter.")

Also I am at a loss as to how these modules get unlocked.  I have not received any "Unlocking Key" for any of the modules and the License Key retreived from the site is invalid.

Have I missed something here?

Please feel free to ask for any pertinent information that I may/probably didn't state.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks,

Todd
Sponsored Links

Rohtash Kapoor View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rohtash Kapoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 6:58pm

I think keys you are entering are not mathcing with SL Edition. For example, if you have installed Professional Edition then you can only put Professional Edition keys and not Business Ready Edition keys.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic