Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Join #Dynamics on the Freenode IRC Network

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sideone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Join #Dynamics on the Freenode IRC Network
    Posted: October 14 2011 at 7:19am
All-

We are in the process of implementing Dynamics AX 2009 as a replacement for our current ERP system. Although we have consultants, I will be tasked with all administrative related items after GO LIVE. As I have been researching Dynamics for quite a few months, i could not help to notice that we Dynamics Administrators need a real time chat room.

I believe forums are awesome.  I use them to search for relevent information to my task at hand, but sometimes you need that critical answer, right now!! That is the reasoning for creating the chat room. I have created a channel #Dynamics on the Freenode IRC network. The channel will be available 24x7 Year round. If you would like to join, we would love to have you there. Remember, please join the channel #Dynamics on the network irc.freenode.net port 6667. 

IRC clients are available for :

Windows - www.mirc.com
Mac - www.colloquy.info
Linux/Unix - www.xchat.org
For Unofficial Dynamics real time discussion, Check out #Dynamics on the Freenode IRC network.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic