Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't Access in User level!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhinah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Access in User level!
    Posted: April 25 2011 at 2:06am
Can some body help me on this please?
Recently I have added new Report to my Solomon system which I got from my Contributor.Name as BankPayment Voucher Period Wise, Report Number is XO.BPV.PP.
The problem is as a sysadmin I can access to that report. But in user level I couldnt access that report I have given all the specific right of the mentioned report to that user. Message is system message 6812, You do not have proper rights....

Plx help me!
DhinahSmile
Sponsored Links

kfinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 3:37am
You may find that the report uses a pre-process that you have not given rights to. Check in the Report Control Maintenance to see if there is a pre or post process exe. if so, you ma need to add these via the screen maintenance, then give rights to the process.
Kevin Finn
Senior Partner
N2 End IT Solutions
London, UK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic