Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bank Transaction Integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kclancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bank Transaction Integration
    Posted: April 11 2011 at 6:04pm
I have adapted the Bank Transaction integration sample that came with GT to fit my company's use.  There are both a header csv and line source csv and in the line source I have entered the debits and credits and reviewed them to be sure they balance each other out.  When I run the integration, however, I am getting an error message for each document which says 'The transaction amount is not fully distributed - The transaction amount is not fully distributed.' and I am not sure what the problem is as the credits and debit do balance each other out.  We are using Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010, version 11.00.1307 (RTM).
Sponsored Links

joseso1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseso1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 5:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic