Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solomon.ini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lansishao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: solomon.ini
    Posted: March 02 2011 at 6:20pm
I have install solomon 6.5 in window 7. All user pc solomon report will point to server (we can change the report link in solomon.ini) so that when i customize or create new report i will put the repot into local pc to do the testing first after that only will move the report to server. But in window 7 after i change the solomon.ini to point to my local pc, it seems like not work and still point to server. So that, may i know where is solomon.ini store in window 7??

Thanks,
Regards
lansishao
Sponsored Links

lansishao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lansishao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2011 at 6:58pm
this problem solve. thank you
EDickey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 12:33pm
Hi,
   would you post the location?
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic