Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eConnect registration failed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eConnect registration failed
    Posted: July 21 2006 at 9:11am

I am attempting to push taRMTransaction transactions through the eConnect 9.0 COM+ application and am receiving the message 'eConnect registration failed'.  As of eConnect 9.0 we are distributing the eConnect runtime rather than the full application as we had in the past, which I didn't think even had a place to enter registration keys.  We do have the Developer Toolkit Subscription that allows us to distribute the runtime.

I have been able to successfully push the generated documents via the XML Direct Document Sender, so I don't think it has anything to do with the way the documents themselves are formatted.  I should also note that we are successfully pushing taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd transactions throught the COM+ application in the same environment.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  Any thoughts on how I might proceed?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic