FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modified Reports not Appearing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Acc-specs View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acc-specs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modified Reports not Appearing
    Posted: November 03 2009 at 1:07am
Hello,
       I am interested, but i need to send it to your private email address. It has to be confidential, aside that i will like to be communicating with you while you are connected. I am on yahoo messenger. My email address is: saidman99@yahoo.com..I will like to add you on my messenger,cos that will afford me of the opportunity to know when you will be online cos we are certainly on different time zone.
Saheed
Saheed
Sponsored Links

daoudm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daoudm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2009 at 2:26pm
Guys,

It seems your issue requires further investigations, get me connected using www.Teamviewer.com and I will check if you are interested.

Regards,
Mohammad R. Daoud [MVP]
+962 - 79 - 999 65 85
mohdaoud@gmail.com
http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com
Acc-specs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acc-specs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2009 at 9:20am
Hello,
      I hope you find a solution to this, i have this problem on my Sales module. Invoice printing to be specific (alone). The smart list options prints the with the modified report. I have up till momment not able to resolve this..
Pls, i am very much interested in the solution if you are able to get it. If i can get the solution i shall post it immediately.
 Saheed.
Saheed
Abu_Salva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu_Salva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2009 at 3:14am
Thanks for your advice but I have done it already but still no improvement, in fact I tried another user as well and also verified and re- included the tasks in Default user as well.
daoudm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daoudm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2009 at 2:50am
Make sure that the user you are currently login as is a member of "Default user" not to another one, go to "User Security" and validate this field.

Regards,

Mohammad R. Daoud [MVP]
+962 - 79 - 999 65 85
mohdaoud@gmail.com
http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com
Abu_Salva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu_Salva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2009 at 1:34am
Hi,
I had modified customer Statement report in GP 10 and Authorised it for Default user from Alternate/Modified Reports and forms but again I see the same original report appearing without modifications each time I print it. Additionally I modified another report(Aged TB for Customers) and repeated the same process but the result was same. I further went in Alternate/Modified Reports & Forms and selected the original GP window for Customer statements instead of Smartlist window but still the smartlist window was appearing. Also when i went back to check my changes in that window i found that the changes are still there.

Any Help would be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic