Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) > SL - Web Applications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft Support for Business Portal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmathew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft Support for Business Portal
    Posted: June 30 2008 at 6:00pm

Hi,

Does anyone out there who uses Business Portal for Dynamics SL know whether Microsoft supports any telephone or email inquiries related specifically to business portal? Has anyone had any past experience in regard to Business Portal where they ran into an issue and contacted Microsoft which resulted in Microsoft helping or advising them (tech support) to resolve the issue.

Any help regarding this question will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Robin

Sponsored Links

microsoftslave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microsoftslave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2008 at 12:12pm
Yes they do and some that work that area are good - the best unfortunately left and she went back to her home state :-(

My self I rsolve my technical issues mostly my self - been working with it since orginal (and crap) version

Let me know if I can help you with something specific.

Cheers

rmathew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmathew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 9:41pm

Hey there,

Thanks for your help and I am sorry for the late reply. Been caught up with work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic