Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
karthikpallavi View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karthikpallavi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services
    Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:32am
Hi Everyone,

I am battling an issue and I figured one of you guys on this forum may be able to help.

I have a developed an application in java to access Microsoft Dynamics 10.0 through Web Services. I post a SOAP request to  DynamicsGPWebService.asmx web services and get a SOAP response that is handled in my java program using simple XML parsing.

I want to achieve the same using objects in Apache AXIS. The first issue is that how can I list out all the webmethods available in the web services.

The next issue is once I get a webmethod, how can I list out all the available fields of that webmethod using apache axis.

Once I get a list of fields then how can I identify the mandatory fields of the webmethod using apache.axis?

Once I get the available fields, how can I fill the fields of the webmethod, if the fields refer to some other objects and then I want to send it out as a soap request using Apache AXIS?

Any ideas, suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic