Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems Logging in GP Utilities

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dscooby25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems Logging in GP Utilities
    Posted: November 23 2007 at 11:40am
Hey guys,
             I have install Great Plains 9 completely, including service packs everything i've created the ODBC connection which is fine. But the problem i'm getting is that when you open the Great Plains Utilities but where it's says server is "blank".

The machine is a windows vista ultimate PC, and it has 2 program files folders (Program Files & Program Files (86)). The ODBC connection is correct and connects successfully, i am just fustrated PLEASE HELP!!!
Derron St.Hillaire
Sponsored Links

Rohtash Kapoor View Drop Down
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rohtash Kapoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 12:57pm
dscooby25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dscooby25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 5:29am
Hey Guys

Thanx for all the help that you have given me to try and sort this issue out. I sorted the issue out by changing the DSN under which i was setting up my connection. Iwas using the System DSN to initially install my connection, but i tried using the User DSN instead and it worked perfectly....Big%20smileThumbs%20Up 
Derron St.Hillaire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic