Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EDI Solutions for Great Plains

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EDI Solutions for Great Plains
    Posted: December 14 2005 at 8:16pm

Does anyone know a stable and tightly intergrated EDI Solution for Great Plains (8.0)?

Sponsored Links

victor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 10:44am

I know some company use E-Bridge.  Checkout the following link:

http://www.ebridgesoft.com/microsoft/greatplains.html

Mogulhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2006 at 11:31pm
You could also try TrueCommerce http://www.truecommerce.com/index.php or Vsync http://www.vsync.com/Home/
EDIcheck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDIcheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 2:41pm
For the tightest, most stable solution for GP...try Alligacom www.alligacom.com

I can give you specific information including pricing if you email or call me. 

Alligacom has an embedded solution where you don't have to leave GP to run EDI (unlike Ebridge).  It is also hosted, so you do not have to store a massive translator software, or worry about map changes.  Usage and support fees are lower than most and you are not required to upgrade every 2 years of so like EBridge. 

Let me know if any of you want more info including pricing on an EDI solution for GP that is industry leading and cost effective.  Ebridge and Truecomm customers end of switching within a few years anyways.  Not too familiar with vsync.
Jason Hedges
www.EDIcheck.com
jason.hedges@edicheck.com
1-866-966-1EDI (1334)
GPEDI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPEDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2010 at 7:08pm
vSync is a gold Certified EDI partner for Microsoft GP and is embedded in Dynamics GP.  I would be glad to discuss with you what features that we have and how they can assist you with your current EDI needs. 

Feel free to contact me at 905 592 2126

Scott Melee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic