Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrading GP from V9 to V10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurieF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgrading GP from V9 to V10
    Posted: June 15 2007 at 2:21am
Hi all
I am a new member to this forum. I am trying to upgrade my Great Plains from Version 9 to Version 10 and I have installed service pack 2 for Version 9. When I run utilities I get the following error

"File not found:  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_114.DRIVER_INI" a

and the upgrade fails.

Can anybody assist or help me with this issue

Kind Regards

Laurie

Sponsored Links

LyleU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LyleU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 5:37pm
Laurie,

I thought that upgrades would not work until SP1 was released for v10. That could be your issue.

LyleU
LaurieF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurieF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 12:44am
Hi LyleU

Thanks for your responce.. Seems like that is my issue however I managed to upgrade from Version 8 with SP5 and not Version 9 with SP2. Strange

LaurieConfused
m_hammouz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_hammouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2007 at 9:10am

i have the same problem when i upgrade v9 to v10 what can i do ?

the v9 is SP1? what can i do ? Cry
mohannad hammouz
edkipp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edkipp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 3:59pm

I am having the same error as well. 

v9 was SP1, updated to SP3, then performed upgrade to v10 and it's looking for an old version of the file, but that version isn't hidden, it was removed during the v10upgrade.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic