Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bank Reconciliation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jexica831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bank Reconciliation
    Posted: June 08 2007 at 1:16pm
Is it possible to undo a bank rec in Great Plains?
Sponsored Links

Jexica831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jexica831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:22pm
Anyone?
Victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 1:06pm
no, this is not possible
Jexica831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jexica831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 1:08pm
Thank you!
perryk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perryk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 10:32am
Just FYI...  If you are having problems with the Bank Req module in GP, look at the Advanced Bank Req module from Nolan Computers.  I have implemented it at quite a few clients and they love it.
Perry Kountouriotis
GP Consultant
keywic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keywic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 12:23am

do you have the website?

thanks.
perryk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perryk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 8:28am
Hi,

The website is www.nolancomputers.com .  Click on the products link and then click on Advanced Bank Req.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  This is really one of my favorite 3rd party product.

Thanks,

Perry K
Perry Kountouriotis
GP Consultant
MaoMao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaoMao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 2:18pm
Hi Perry,

How to undo a bank rec in Nolan Bank recon?

Thanks!!
perryk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perryk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 7:18pm
Hello, 

Go to Tools - Utilities - Financial - Advanced Bank Req.  Here you will see an undo reconciliation function.  You will need to know what reconciliation number you want to undo.

Perry K
Perry Kountouriotis
GP Consultant
MaoMao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaoMao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 1:19am
Hi Perry,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I actually did try it, but when I went back to the Reconciliation window and opened that bank account, I didn't see the transactions being outstanding. I wonder if that's because I had CLICKED the "reconcile" icon and all the transactions are just gone. Do I miss anything?

Thanks!
perryk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perryk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 11:37am
Hello, 

If you click the reconcile button again, all of the matched transactions will be gone.  You would need to unreconcile again.  Once you unreconcile, you should see all of your transactions on the reconcile screen.  There is a chance that they are still matched and if that is the case, then click the delete button at the top of the reconcile screen.  You can then click on redisplay and all of your transactions will be on the screen and unmatched.

Thanks - Perry K
Perry Kountouriotis
GP Consultant
MaoMao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaoMao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 12:18pm
Got it!!!

Thanks a lot, Perry!!! Smile
carolyny476 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolyny476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 2:43am
Originally posted by perryk perryk wrote:

Hi,

The website is www.nolancomputers.com .  Click on the products link and then click on Advanced Bank Req.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  This is really one of my favorite 3rd party product.

Thanks,

Perry K

Thanks for sharing the link!
Hazel0125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazel0125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 6:25pm
Try ezyrecon. Many of my customers using GP are happy with this software. It works great with GP.
Maximus
Hazel0125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazel0125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 6:27pm
The website for Ezyrecon is www.ezyrecon.com
Maximus
joha23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joha23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2017 at 10:30am
It is not possible to undo once you click RECONCILE on the Bank module. However, if you forgot to post transactions, just post them with a back date on the Bank module as normal, if the period is closed, just open it back again and go it and post them. Once everything looks good, click reconcile again for the period dates you had already reconciled again and attached your second reconciliation sheets to the previous reconciliation sheets and if you add both they add to what you wanted them to add in the first place and there you have your audit trail :) 
joha23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joha23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2017 at 10:31am
Also there is NO such a thing as ureconcile, im not sure who said that in this forum. 
joha23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joha23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2017 at 10:35am
Originally posted by joha23 joha23 wrote:

Also there is NO such a thing as unreconcile, im not sure who said that in this forum. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic