Microsoft Dynamics Forums Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) > GP - Installation and Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error when adding a company - Source: Dex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member
MicrosoftDynamicsForums.com Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error when adding a company - Source: Dex
    Posted: April 25 2007 at 4:22pm

I just installed GP9 with SQL 2000.

I add one company successfully, and then I am trying to add one test company. However, I am getting the following error during the process of creating new Microsoft Dynamics GP company in Create Company Information. Please let me know if you know the solution. Thank you.

The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Dexterity ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: dynamics.exe, 9.0.63.0, 4341a8bb, dynamics.exe, 9.0.63.0, 4341a8bb, 0, 0009f27e

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic